医学教育网手机站

登录/注册

2014年职称英语考试语法:假设法句型(4)

2013-12-11 17:01 来源:医学教育网

为了帮助广大考生有效备考2014年全国职称英语综合类考试,小编特编辑整理了职称英语考试假设法句型讲解,希望对您通过2014年职称英语考试有所帮助!

If I had V-ed, I would have ...

结构:If…had+过去分词…,主词+would/should 等+have+过去分词

说明:这是与过去事实相反的假设。if 要用,则要用过去式(would,should,ought to,might,could)+have+过去。if 中的 had可置于前面,而省略 If。

If I had seen him, I would have told him the truth. 如果我当时看见他,我会告诉他实情。

I could have finished the task if I had had more time.

如果当时我能有多一点时间,我就能完成这项任务。

If we had known of your departure, we would have seen you off at the airport.

如果我们事先知道你要离开,我们会到机场送行。

I someone had been with him, he might not have been drowned.

如果有人在他旁边,或许他就不会溺死。

I might have been incredulous had I not been accustomed to such responses.

若非我已经习惯了这样的回答,我可能不敢轻易相信。

Had he not apologize to her, she would not have forgiven him.

她(那时)不会原谅他,若非他道了歉。

Had he not saved me, I might have been drowned. 我可能溺死了,若非他救了我。

Had I proposed to you, would you have married me?

我要是当年向你求婚,你会答应嫁给我吗?

Had you not helped us, we should have canceled this transaction.

假如没有你的帮助,这笔生意早就告吹了。

If I had V-ed, I would ...

结构︰If…had+过去分词…,主词+would/should 等+原形动词+now/today

说明︰这是不一致时的假设,亦称混合假设条件句。即:if 若与过去事实相反,用表示;而若与现在事实相反,则用过去式表示。此类句尾通常有表现在的,如 now,today 等。

If he had worked harder when young, he would be well off now.

如果他年轻时多努力一点,现在就能过得舒服些。

If I had been rich ten years ago, I could buy that house today.

如果十年前我有钱,今天我就能买下那栋房子了。

Had he told the truth, he wouldn’t be punished now.如果他当时肯说实话,现在就不会受罪了。

Had he followed the doctor’s advice, he might be alive now.

当时他要是听了医生的建议,现在可能还活着。

相关资讯

返回顶部