卫生网校

首页 > 卫生网校 > 医学英语 > 正文

医生护士英语会话:肚子痛

“医生护士英语会话:肚子痛”相信是准备学习医学英语的朋友比较关注的事情,为此,医学教育网小编特为您整理这篇文章,希望能帮助到您!

大夫:请进。你哪里不舒服?

Doctor:Please come in.What seems to be the trouble?

病人:肚子不舒服。我想可能是昨晚吃得太多了。

Patient:It's my stomach.I think probably I had too much at supper yesterday evening.

大夫:你昨晚吃了些什么,能告诉我吗?

Doctor:Can you tell me what you had for supper yesterday evening?

病人:海鲜,烤鸭。种类很多,有的我叫不出名儿。

Patient:Seafood,roastduck.Oh,a great variety of things,I can't name them exactly.

大夫:你呕吐过没有?

Doctor:Have you vomitted?

病人:呕吐过。昨晚吐了三次,还上了好几趟厕所。

Patient:Yes,I have vomitted three times and made several trips to the bathroom last night.

大夫:我明白了。你得做一个大便检查。我给你开一张化验单。你带着化验单到化验室去。检查完后,请把化验报告给我送过来。

Doctor:I see.Now you have to get your stools tested.I'll write out a slip and you can take it to the laboratory.Wait for a while and pick up the report,and then bring it back to me.

病人:好吧。待会儿见,大夫。

Patient:All right,doctor.I'll see you later.

大夫:待会儿见。

Doctor:See you later.

病人:大夫,这是我的化验报告。

Patient:Here'my report,Doctor.

大夫:请坐。让我看看。没什么大问题。只是你吃了过多的油腻食物,导致消化不良。我给你开点药。吃了这些药你会感觉好多了。接下来的几天,你的饮食要尽量清淡一点。

Doctor:Take your seat,and let me have a look.It's nothing serious,only indigestion due to too much oily food.I will prescribe you some medicine for it to make you feel better.I do advise you to avoid oily food for the next few days.

病人:我会照你说的去做。谢谢您,大夫。

Patient:I will follow your advice.Thanks a lot.

大夫:不客气。

Doctor:You are welcome.

单词Words

seafood n.海鲜

roastduck n.烤鸭

vomit vi.呕吐

bathroom n.厕所

laboratory n.化验室

indigestion n.消化不良

oily adj.油腻

avoid vt.避免

短语Phrases

a great variety of things种类很多

made several trips to the bathroom上了好几趟厕所

get your stools tested做一个大便检查

write out a slip开一张化验单

take your seat请坐

due to因为,由于

句子Sentence Patterns

你呕吐过没有?

Have you vomitted?

昨晚吐了三次,还上了好几趟厕所。

I have vomitted three times and made several trips to the bathroom last night.

你得做一个大便检查。

Now you have to get your stools tested.

我给你开一张化验单。你带着化验单到化验室去。检查完后,请把化验报告给我送过来。

I'll write out a slip and you can take it to the laboratory.Wait for a while and pick up the report,and then bring it back to me.

没什么大问题。只是你吃了过多的油腻食物,导致消化不良。

It's nothing serious,only indigestion due to too much oily food.

接下来的几天,你的饮食要尽量清淡一点。

I do advise you to avoid oily food for the next few days.

相关单词Related Words

bellyache肚子痛

enteritis肠炎

gastralgia胃痛

gastritis胃炎

appendictis阑尾炎

enterogastritis肠胃炎

constipation便秘

nephritis肾炎

diabetes糖尿病

uraemia尿毒症

urethritis尿道炎

cystitis膀胱炎

diarrhoea痢疾

dysentery痢疾

piles痔疮

haememorrhoids痔疮

相关短语Related Phrases

have a pain in the chest胸口痛

have a pain in the abdomen肚子痛

hav e a pain in the back背痛

have a pain in the ear耳痛

have a pain in the loins腰痛

have a running nose流鼻涕

have a stuffed-up nose鼻子不通

have a bad cough咳嗽得厉害

bring up phlegm when coughing咳嗽有痰

tougue heavily coated舌苔很厚

have a foul breath口臭

have a bitter taste in one's mouth口发苦

run with tears流泪

have watery eyes流泪

相关表达方式Related Expression

I have got a headache.(stomachache,toothache,earacke)

我头疼。(肚子疼,牙疼,耳头疼)

I have got a sore back.(sore throat,sore leg,sore eye)

我腰疼。(嗓子疼,腿疼,眼睛疼)

I have got a pain in my belly.

我肚子疼。

I have diarrhoea.

我拉肚子了。

I have a splitting headache.

我头痛得快要裂开似的。

I hace been having pains in my chest recently.

最近我一直胸口痛。

I have been losing sleep.

我最近一直失眠。

I have been throwing up.

我最近一直呕吐。

I have got a bad appetite.

我的胃口不好。

I have a ringing in my ears.

我耳朵嗡嗡作响。

My right eardrum has been infected.

我的右耳鼓被感染了。

My weight fell from eighty pounds to sity pounds.

我的体重从80磅一下减到了60磅。

以上是医学教育网小编整理的“医生护士英语会话:肚子痛”全部内容,想了解更多医学英语知识及内容,请点击医学教育网。医学教育网成立至今已有15年,专注医学考试培训教育,已经为数百万学员提供了考证、从业和晋升等专业帮助,赢得了广大医学从业人员的认可和信赖,未来我们依然会为每一位在医学路上不断前进的你,提供便利的学习资源及优质的服务。

 

精品课程

小儿推拿保健师

3980起

立即购买
热点推荐:
考生必看
取消
复制链接,粘贴给您的好友

复制链接,在微信、QQ等聊天窗口即可将此信息分享给朋友