卫生网校

首页 > 卫生网校 > 医学英语 > 正文

肚子痛医务英语会话

  大夫:请进。你哪里不舒服?

  Doctor: Please come in. What seems to be the trouble?

  病人:肚子不舒服。我想可能是昨晚吃得太多了。

  Patient: It's my stomach. I think probably I had too much at supper yesterday evening.

  大夫:你昨晚吃了些什么,能告诉我吗?

  Doctor: Can you tell me what you had for supper yesterday evening?

  病人:海鲜,烤鸭。种类很多,有的我叫不出名儿。

  Patient: Seafood, roastduck. Oh, a great variety of things, I can't name them exactly.

  大夫:你呕吐过没有?

  Doctor: Have you vomitted?

  病人:呕吐过。昨晚吐了三次,还上了好几趟厕所。

  Patient: Yes, I have vomitted three times and made several trips to the bathroom last night.

  大夫:我明白了。你得做一个大便检查。我给你开一张化验单。你带着化验单到化验室去。检查完后,请把化验报告给我送过来。

  Doctor: I see. Now you have to get your stools tested. I'll write out a slip and you can take it to the laboratory. Wait for a while and pick up the report, and then bring it back to me.

  病人:好吧。待会儿见,大夫。

  Patient: All right, doctor. I'll see you later.

  大夫:待会儿见。

  Doctor: See you later.

  病人:大夫,这是我的化验报告。

  Patient: Here' my report, Doctor.

  大夫:请坐。让我看看。没什么大问题。只是你吃了过多的油腻食物,导致消化不良。我给你开点药。吃了这些药你会感觉好多了。接下来的几天,你的饮食要尽量清淡一点。

  Doctor: Take your seat, and let me have a look. It's nothing serious, only indigestion due to too much oily food. I will prescribe you some medicine for it to make you feel better. I do advise you to avoid oily food for the next few days.

  病人:我会照你说的去做。谢谢您,大夫。

  Patient: I will follow your advice. Thanks a lot.

  大夫:不客气。

  Doctor: You are welcome.

  单词 Words

  seafood n. 海鲜

  roastduck n. 烤鸭

  vomit vi. 呕吐

  bathroom n. 厕所

  laboratory n. 化验室

  indigestion n. 消化不良

  oily adj. 油腻

  avoid vt. 避免

  短语 Phrases

  a great variety of things 种类很多

  made several trips to the bathroom 上了好几趟厕所

  get your stools tested 做一个大便检查

  write out a slip 开一张化验单

  take your seat 请坐

  due to 因为,由于

  句子 Sentence Patterns

  你呕吐过没有?

  Have you vomitted?

  昨晚吐了三次,还上了好几趟厕所。

  I have vomitted three times and made several trips to the bathroom last night.

  你得做一个大便检查。

  Now you have to get your stools tested.

  我给你开一张化验单。你带着化验单到化验室去。检查完后,请把化验报告给我送过来。

  I'll write out a slip and you can take it to the laboratory. Wait for a while and pick up the report, and then bring it back to me.

  没什么大问题。只是你吃了过多的油腻食物,导致消化不良。

  It's nothing serious, only indigestion due to too much oily food.

  接下来的几天,你的饮食要尽量清淡一点。

  I do advise you to avoid oily food for the next few days.

  相关单词 Related Words

  bellyache 肚子痛

  enteritis 肠炎

  gastralgia 胃痛

  gastritis 胃炎

  appendictis 阑尾炎

  enterogastritis 肠胃炎

  constipation 便秘

  nephritis 肾炎

  diabetes 糖尿病

  uraemia 尿毒症

  urethritis 尿道炎

  cystitis 膀胱炎

  diarrhoea 痢疾

  dysentery 痢疾

  piles 痔疮

  haememorrhoids 痔疮

  相关短语 Related Phrases

  have a pain in the chest 胸口痛

  have a pain in the abdomen 肚子痛

  hav e a pain in the back 背痛

  have a pain in the ear 耳痛

  have a pain in the loins 腰痛

  have a running nose 流鼻涕

  have a stuffed-up nose 鼻子不通

  have a bad cough 咳嗽得厉害

  bring up phlegm when coughing 咳嗽有痰

  tougue heavily coated 舌苔很厚

  have a foul breath 口臭

  have a bitter taste in one's mouth 口发苦

  run with tears 流泪

  have watery eyes 流泪

  相关表达方式 Related Expression

  I have got a headache. (stomachache, toothache, earacke)

  我头疼。(肚子疼,牙疼,耳头疼)

  I have got a sore back. (sore throat, sore leg, sore eye)

  我腰疼。(嗓子疼,腿疼,眼睛疼)

  I have got a pain in my belly.我肚子疼。

  I have diarrhoea.我拉肚子了。

  I have a splitting headache.我头痛得快要裂开似的。

  I hace been having pains in my chest recently.最近我一直胸口痛。

  I have been losing sleep.我最近一直失眠。

  I have been throwing up.我最近一直呕吐。

  I have got a bad appetite.我的胃口不好。

  I have a ringing in my ears.我耳朵嗡嗡作响。

  My right eardrum has been infected.我的右耳鼓被感染了。

  My weight fell from eighty pounds to sity pounds.我的体重从80磅一下减到了60 磅。

精品课程

小儿推拿保健师

3980起

立即购买
热点推荐:
考生必看
取消
复制链接,粘贴给您的好友

复制链接,在微信、QQ等聊天窗口即可将此信息分享给朋友