卫生网校

首页 > 卫生网校 > 医学英语 > 正文

内科医务英语会话

  护士:早上好!

  Nurse: Good morning.

  病人:你好!

  Patient: Good morning.

  护士:请问哪里不舒服?

  Nurse: What seems to be the problem?

  病人:高烧,感觉糟透了。

  Patient: Im running a high fever and feeling terribly bad.

  护士:这种情况出现有多久了?

  Nurse: How long have you had the problem?

  病人:从昨晚开始的。

  Patient: Since last night.

  护士:您以前来过咱们医院吗?

  Nurse: Well, have you ever been here before?

  病人:事实上,我也是刚刚到这个城市。

  Patient: As a matter of fact, I have just moved to this city.

  护士:好的,那么您得先填写这张挂号表。比如您的年龄,挂号,住址等等。

  Nurse: O. K. In that case, you have to fill in this registration card. Your age, gender, address and things like that.

  病人:每问题。请问我应该挂哪科?

  Patient: No problem. Which department should I register with, madam?

  护士:您最好挂内科。

  Nurse: You'd better go to the medical department.

  病人:表填好,给你。

  Patient: Here is my registration card.

  护士:谢谢。挂号费是一美圆。

  Nurse: Thank you. The registration fee is one dollar.,

  病人:好的。请问我该怎么走?

  Patient: Fine. But can you tell me how to get to the medical department, please?

  护士:坐电梯到三楼,左拐。沿着走道走。您会看到一块牌子在您的右手边。

  Nurse: Take the lift to the third floor and then make a left turn. Go along the corridor until you see the sign on your right.

  病人:多谢了。

  Patient: Thanks a lot.

  护士:不客气。

  Nurse: You're welcome.

  单词 Words

  registration n. 挂号

  gender n.性别

  address n. 住址

  department n. 科,系,部门

  register vi挂号

  fee n. 费

  lift n. 电梯

  corridor n. 走道

  短语 Phrases

  run a high fever 发高烧

  as a matter of fact 事实上

  in that case 如果那样

  fill in 填写

  and things like that 等等

  register with 挂(某科)的号

  had better 最好

  take a lif t坐电梯

  make a left turn 向左拐

  句子 Sentence Patterns

  What seems to be the problem?

  请问哪里不舒服?

  How long have you had the problem?

  这种情况出现有多久了?

  In that case, you have to fill in this registration card. Your age, gender, address and things like that.那么您得先填写这张挂号表。比如您的年龄,性别,住址等等。

  Which department should I register with, madam?

  请问我应该挂哪科?

  You'd better go to the medical department.您最好挂内科。 医 学教.育网搜.集

  Take the lift to the third floor and then make a left turn. Go along the corridor until you see the sign on your right.坐电梯到三楼,左拐。沿着走道走。您会看到一块牌子在您的右手边。

  相关单词 (人体部位)Related Words

  blood vessel 血管

  vein 静脉

  artery 动脉

  capillary 毛细血管

  nerve 神经

  spinal marrow 脊髓

  lung 肺

  heart 心

  diaphragm 隔膜

  internal organs 内脏

  stomach 胃

  liver 肝脏

  gallbladder 胆囊

  pancreas 胰

  spleen 脾

  duodenum 十二指肠

  small intestine 小肠

  large intestine 大肠

  caecum 盲肠

  vermiform appendix 阑尾

  rectum 直肠

  anus 肛门

  kidney 肾脏

  bladder 膀胱

  penis 阴茎

  testicle 睾丸

  scrotum 阴囊

  urethra 尿道

  ovary 卵巢

  womb 子宫

  vagina 阴道

  相关短语Related Phrase

  take someicine 服药

  feel sick 感到恶心

  feel short of breath 觉得气急

  have noppetite 没有胃口

  have difficulty in breathing 呼吸困难

  chronic disease 慢性病

  suffer from an allergy 过敏

  hear of 听说

  相关表达方式(询问病情)Related Expressions (asking the patient about his/her illness )

  What seems to be the trouble?

  你怎么啦?

  What seems to be the problem?

  你怎么啦?

  What's troubling you?

  你哪里不舒服?

  Wher does it hurt?

  你哪里不舒服?

  In what way are you feeing sick?

  你哪里不舒服?

  What seems to be bothering you?

  你哪里不舒服?

  Tell me what your problem is?

  你哪里不舒服?

  When did the pain start?

  你什么时候开始痛的?

  Which tooth is troubling you?

  你哪颗牙不好?

  What hurts you?

  你哪里不舒服?

  What's wrong with your ear?

  你的耳朵怎么了?

  Since when have you been feeling like that?

  什么时候开始有这种感觉的?

  How long have you had this trouble?

  你得这病有多久了?

  How long has it been this way?

  这样多久了?

  What did you eat yesterday?

  你昨天吃了什么东西?

  Have you take any medicine for it?

  你吃过什么药吗?

  Do you feel tired?

  你感觉疲倦吗?

  Are you feeling sick?

  你感到恶心吗?

  Any vomitting?

  有没有呕吐?

  Are you feeling all right?

  你感觉好吗?

  Are your bowels regular?

  你的大便正常吗?

  Do you cough?

  你咳嗽吗?

  Do you feel short of breath sometimes?

  你有时觉得气急吗?

  Do you have any appetite?

  你吃东西有胃口吗?

  Do you have any difficulty breathing?

  你呼吸有困难吗?

  Does it hurt?

  你通不痛?

  Did you have any pains here before?

  你以前这儿痛过吗?

  Have you ever had this experience before?

  你以前有过这种情况吗?

  Have you had any chronic diseases in the past?

  你过去有没有得过慢性病?

  Have you ever heard of any chronic diseases whin your family?

  你以前听没听说过你家里人有谁得过慢性病?

  How is your sleep?

  你睡眠怎样?

  Is this cut still painful?

  伤口还疼吗?

  Did you suffer from an allergy?

  你有过敏史吗?

精品课程

小儿推拿保健师

3980起

立即购买
热点推荐:
考生必看
取消
复制链接,粘贴给您的好友

复制链接,在微信、QQ等聊天窗口即可将此信息分享给朋友