“医学英语:询问病人有何病史?”相信是学习医学英语的朋友比较关注的事情,为此,医学教育网小编整理内容如下:
Hello, Mr. Desai. I need to ask you some questions before you have an angiogram.
你好,德赛先生。做血管造影片前,我需要问您几个问题。
All right. What sort of questions?
好的。你想问什么问题?
The questions are for the consent form for X-ray contrast.
就是一些做X光造影同意书上的问题。
OK.
好的。
Have you ever had asthma?
您是否得过哮喘。
Yes. I've had asthma all my life.
是的。我这一生深受哮喘的折磨。
Are you allergic to any drugs or food?
您是否对药物或者食物过敏?
Yes. I'm allergic to penicillin.
是的,我对青霉素过敏。
What about allergies to food, especially seafood?
那食物方面呢,比如说海鲜?
I'm not allergic to any food.
我对食物不过敏。
Seafood?
海鲜食物呢?
Why is that important?
这有什么关系吗?
The dye has similarities to seafood proteins.
这些染料与海鲜产品的蛋白质有相似之处。
That's interesting. But no, I'm not allergic to seafood.
真有趣。我对海鲜食物不过敏。
Have you ever had an injection of X-ray contrast before?
您之前是否注射过X射线造影剂吗?
Yes, I have. It was 6 months ago.
是的,注射过、六个月之前注射过。
Did you have a reaction to it?
您是否出现什么不良反应?
Yes, I had a rash afterwards but they gave me some medication and I was fine.
是的。后来我出现皮疹,但他们给了我一些药之后就没事了。
Do you have heart disease?
您有没有心脏病史?
No, I don't.
不,没有。
Do you have kidney disease?
您有没有得过肾病?
No, I don't.
没有。
Are you diabetic?
您是糖尿病患者吗?
Yes, I am.
是的。
Are you taking any medication for diabetes at the moment?
您现在有服用治疗糖尿病的药物吗?
Yes, I take tablets for diabetes.
是的,我有服用治疗糖尿病的药片。
I'll make sure the radiologist knows before the angiogram.
做血管造影片前,我需要告知放射科医师知晓这些情况。
Anything else?
还有其他的问题吗?
No, it's N/A for pregnant or breastfeeding.
还没,关于孕妇和哺乳期的这一问题可以跳过。
Definitely.
那当然。
I just need you to read the information under the questions here, check and sign it for me.
您需要看一下每个问题下面的回答,检查好后签字再交给我。
Right.
好的。
以上是医学教育网小编整理的“医学英语:询问病人有何病史?”全部内容,想了解更多医学英语知识及内容,请点击医学教育网。医学教育网成立至今已有16年,专注医学考试培训教育,已经为数百万学员提供了考证、从业和晋升等专业帮助,赢得了广大医学从业人员的认可和信赖,未来我们依然会为每一位在医学路上不断前进的你,提供便利的学习资源及优质的服务。
小儿推拿保健师
¥3980起
立即购买