“医学英语口语情景对话:配药”相信是学习医学英语的朋友比较关注的事情,为此,医学教育网小编整理内容如下:
病人:这是我的药方,你能帮我配药吗?
Patient: This is my prescription. Can you fill it for me, please?
药剂师:当然可以。
Chemist: Certainly.
病人:谢谢。
Patient: Thank you.
药剂师:别客气。让我看看。大概需要五分钟的时间。
Chemist:You're welcome. Well, let me see. It will take about five minutes.
病人:好的。
Patient: All right.
药剂师:好了,这是你所需要的中草药。
Chemist: Ok. This is your herbal medicine.
病人:请您给我解释一下怎么熬这副中草药,好吗?
Patient: Could you tell me what I should do with it?
药剂师:每天早晨打开一包,倒入500毫升冷水中浸泡一个半小时。然后用大火煮。煮至沸腾后把火关小。用文火熬30分钟,然后把火关掉。冷却后,倒出服用。倒出时当心不要把药渣倒入杯中。
Chemist: Every morning soak one bad in 200 mls of cold water for one and a half hours, then heat it up quickly. As soon as it begins to boil, turn down the heat, and simmer for thirty minutes. Then turn off the heat. Leave it to cool, then pour out the liquid to drink. Be careful no to let any of the leaves go into the cup.
病人:还挺复杂的。顺便问一下,我能用普通的钢制锅熬药吗?
Patient: It is quite complicated. By the way, can I use a steel pan?
药剂师:不行,你最好还是用砂锅。
Chemist: No, you can't do that. You'd better use an earthenware pot.
病人:谢谢。我今天还真学到不少东西。
Patient: Thank you very much. I have learned a lot today fom you.
药剂师:不客气。祝你早日康复。
Chemist: You're welcome. I hope you will recover in no time.
以上是医学教育网小编整理的“医学英语口语情景对话:配药”全部内容,想了解更多医学英语知识及内容,请点击医学教育网。医学教育网成立至今已有16年,专注医学考试培训教育,已经为数百万学员提供了考证、从业和晋升等专业帮助,赢得了广大医学从业人员的认可和信赖,未来我们依然会为每一位在医学路上不断前进的你,提供便利的学习资源及优质的服务。
小儿推拿保健师
¥3980起
立即购买